In this article we are going to tell you, where to download, how to install and how to use VoxelMap Mod.
VoxelMap is an update of the popular minimap mod that was created for the Minecraft game by Zaneris. There are many attractive and impressive features offered in the VoxelMap that takes the earlier minimap to a different league. It gives you players plenty of nice features to make the Minecraft gameplay more entertaining. You will now find the surrounding displays to be more lively and attractive than before. The colors used in the VoxelMap mod will seem more realistic and accurate to what you see of the world through your naked eyes. It will help in displaying the player’s surroundings clearly or even give you an insight into the entire world that you have explored.
It is a new minimap that will display the waypoints depending on the dimension and the world you are in. Through this VoxelMap, you will get to see a mob or player icons along with their names and helmets displayed on the screen. You have the option to edit or remove the waypoints whenever you want and this can be done through the easy to use interface. You will be able to teleport to any waypoint, if you have the permission to do it. The VoxelMap mod also offers a customizable map that will allow you to change the information that the map shows on the screen according to your needs. It has the ability to show the terrain, animals, villagers, whether mobs and other entities. This mod also supports nether mapping.
Features of VoxelMap
There are plenty of attractive features offered in the VoxelMap mod that will give a totally new dimension to the Minecraft game. The new mode will work without any problems in the nether. You just need to press the ‘Z’ key to alter the zoom level of the map. Pressing the ‘M’ button will bring up the minimap menu on your screen. You can customize the settings of the map once it shows up on the screen. There is advance entity radar offered in this mod that will show the icon of each and every entity. You are provided with an optional biome overlay that will display the biome labels, whenever you are in full screen mode.
- The beacon mode feature will show the waypoints in the world clearly.
- There will be an indication of the place of your last death shown on the map in the cave mode. This will help you to be extra cautious when you are approaching the dangerous sites.
- The terrains can be easily seen now as you will get a slope map display on the screen for the terrain. The rivers and the waters are distinctly seen on the map in blue color.
- The forge blocks shown on the screen are supported by the VoxelMap mod.
- You will find the display coordinates to toggle to show the players the current coordinates on the map.
- By enabling the cave mode, you will get an instant display of the caves on the VoxelMap.
- There is a square map option shown on the minimap that you can toggle to change the map from square to round.
- A dynamic lighting option is offered that you can use to switch on or switch off the light.
- The images shown on the map are very clear and this way you will be able to get a clear picture of your position and the surroundings.
Download VoxelMap Mod
The download links below are safe. We always try to make sure that there are no viruses or malware in the VoxelMap Mod download links. Also we know that Minecraft players always want to donwload the newest version, that is why we keep our download links up to date.