In this article we are going to tell you, where to download, how to install and how to use Liteloader.
There are a lot of texture packs and mods on offer to make Minecraft game an interesting and entertaining one for its avid fans. By using these mods and resource packs, the player can customize the game to his whims and fancies. In order to keep all these mods functioning properly, the user can make use of tools like the Liteloader mod, a Modloader. It is a bootstrap that is designed to offer basic loader functionality for the mods you are using on Minecraft. This loader is designed to run along with the likes of Minecraft Forge and Modloader.
Why is Liteloader used?
The Liteloader mod is used to give better functionality to the mods that you are using in the Minecraft game. It offers simple, reliable and high performing loader functionality for the mods and it will not need any modifications of the game mechanics for it to function correctly. The mod is lightweight and is very easy to install and use. This loader will not have any issues with Forge mods. The mods made to work with other loaders will not work with Liteloader and the Liteloader mods will not be compatible with other loaders. This is not an issue at all as most of the loaders including the Liteloader mod comes with disclaimer informing the users about the loader that they will need to use.
The awesome list of features you gain
The attractive features that the Liteloader mod offers its users are as follows.
- This is the apt mod to use if you want to display something on the screen like an FPS counter. It will offer you an IRC window that you can use in-game and it will not make any changes to the game mechanics.
- It is an open source and therefore developers can create their own modes using the Liteloader platform.
- It is a very easy and simple to use mod that is perfect for client-side mods like HUD mods, Mini Maps, and Chat tools.
- The mod offers ultra high performing event handling features, thanks to its bytecode-based event injection system.
- It is compatible with all the launchers that support the Mojang Tweak System.
- The inbuilt mod version validation allows the Liteloader to find out and load only the compatible mods. This way you will not encounter any crashes due to the loading of any outdated mods.
- The Lite API core will allow you to develop complex APIs like Blaze Loader to be built on top of the Liteloader.
- The mod management, error reporting, mode configuration panels is all possible without any issues because of the smooth and easy to use in-game user interface.
The download links below are safe. We always try to make sure that there are no viruses or malware in the Liteloader download links. Also we know that Minecraft players always want to donwload the newest version, that is why we keep our download links up to date.